and ZERO POINT ENERGY CONVERTER CELLS
Canadian ( British Columbia ) scientist & Director, Advanced Energy Laboratories, Vancouver, B.C., Canada, JOHN KENNETH HUTCHISON is credited with the discovery of a highly-anomalous electromagnetic effect which causes the:
- Levitation of heavy objects
- Jellification of metals
- Fusion of dissimilar materials such as metal and wood (exactly as portrayed in the movie, “The Philadelphia Experiment”)
- Anomalous heating of metals without burning adjacent material
- Spontaneous fracturing of metals (which separate by sliding in a sideways fashion)
- Both temporary and permanent changes in the crystalline structure and physical properties of metals
- Other effects resulting from what is believed to be a very complex scalar-wave interaction between electromagnetic fields and matter.SeeTHE HUTCHISON EFFECT AND ZERO POINT ENERGY CELLS
- Hello Everything Looks Perfect.
- Demonstrated in these professionally made videos: Order information below video descriptions.